The first objective of the interfaith Spiritual Church is the teaching, the education and the global well-being of individuals integrating the physical, mental and spiritual levels.
The Interfaith Spiritual Church is founded on putting into practice the teachings of Faith, Love, Compassion, the Communion with the angels and the Saints, and the manifestation of the Holy Spirit.
It recognizes the sacred Scriptures of all Religions and considers that all Religions of the world are only the multiple facets of the same diamond.
The logo of the Interfaith Spiritual Church represents Christianity, Hinduism, Shamanism, Judaism and Islamism. This does not exclude the other Religions and beliefs less known in the Occident, because all Religions are One.
The Interfaith Spiritual Church is the ideal place for gathering, unity, and sharing through the different beliefs. It welcomes people in their Faith and their spiritual progression, with no discrimination regarding race, colour, or social class.
Its mission is to develop exchanges between the traditional spiritual channels and those of modernity; to favour exchanges between the believers of different religions or spiritual channels and to develop inter-spiritual and inter-religious dialogue.
Another mission of the Interfaith Spiritual Church is to teach and favour the purification of the human soul from impure spirits and support Man in his progression for peace and spiritual unity; particularly the purification of the energies through
religious practices and rituals by interacting with the Holy Spirit and by the Spiritual Protectors placed under the authority of the incarnated Masters such as Jesus Christ, Mahomet and Bouddha, to name only these.
The Church wants to make known and educate on the invisible worlds in an atmosphere of prayer, peace and purification.
The Interfaith Spiritual Church wants to provide a spiritual teaching based on human values, such as, Truth, just Action, Peace, Love, and Non-Violence.
With the application of these values, in everyday life, his/her example becomes a light for his/her surroundings. We can say that the transformation of Man brings a transformation in the society and the world.
It is only by such a transformation that peace can be established on the Earth. First we must transform ourselves if we want to live in a better world filled with love, compassion, harmony, and peace. In fact, the Interfaith Spiritual Church wants Man
to become fully Human, meaning, without feeble quality, fault, or negative behaviour and become one day a Divine being, a being who has transcended all the attachments and desires of this world.
The Universe is my path
Immortality is my life
The truth is my cult
The incarnation is my manifestation
Peace is my shelter
Obstacles are my lesson
Joy is my hymn
Work is my blessing
A friend is my companion
The neighbor is my brother
The future is my promise
Order is my way
Perfection is my destiny
Nature is my mother
Eternity is my kingdom
Thought is my home
Love is my law
Conscience is my guide
Experience is my school
Difficulty is my stimulant
Pain is my warning
The light is my realization
The opponent is my teacher
Struggle is my opportunity
Equilibrium is my attitude
Beauty is my ideal
Doctrine and Discipline of the Church
I - DOCTRINE
1. We recognize the unity of life in God; and, what afflicts one, afflicts us all, for it is written; « In truth I tell you, in so far as you did this to one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did it to me. »
2. We claim, despite all signs of the contrary, that « He who has no love has no knowledge of God, because God is love. No man has ever seen God: if we have love for one another, God is in us and his love is made complete in us. »
(I John 4:8 &12).
3. We adhere to this doctrine of Unity in Diversity. « A person must not necessarily abandon his beliefs or his faith, but live it in harmony with his doctrine.»
4. We believe in the communion of the Saints, the Spirit of Angels, the spiritual hierarchy, and the Brothers of Light who help humanity in its struggles towards spiritual progress. « So will your delight be in the Lord, and he will give you your heart's desires. »
(Psalms 37 :4).
5. For ages, the human race has constantly tried to prevail and adore God as an entity on the outside of themselves. We believe Jesus said; « The kingdom of God will does not come through observation. For now, Rejoice yourselves, for the kingdom of God is among you. »
6. We believe, as Jesus very well said, that « But the time is coming, and is even now here, when the true worshippers will give worship to the Father in the true way of the spirit, for these are the worshippers desired by the Father.
God is Spirit: then let his worshippers give him worship in the true way of the spirit. »
7. We believe in what St-Paul said to the Corinthians; « Do you not see that you are God's holy house, and that the Spirit of God has his place in you?
(1 St-Paul-Corinthians 3.16).
II - DISCIPLINE
1. First Epistle of St-Peter, it is thus written : « I who am myself one of the rulers of the church, and a witness of the death of Christ, having my part in the coming glory, send this serious request to the chief men among you: Keep watch over the flock of God which is in your care, using your authority, not as forced to do so, but gladly; and not for unclean profit but with a ready mind; Not as lords over God's heritage, but making yourselves examples to the flock.
And at the coming of the chief Keeper of the sheep, you will be given the eternal crown of glory. »
(1 Peter 5 :1-4).
2. Consider that « These people give me honour with their lips, but their heart is far from me. But their worship is to no purpose, while they give as their teaching the rules of men. »
3. Remember that « As clouds and wind without rain, so is one who takes credit for an offering he has not given. »
(The Proverbs 25:14).
4. « And let us be moving one another at all times to love and good works; Not giving up our meetings, as is the way of some, but keeping one another strong in faith; and all the more because you see the day coming near. »
(Hébreux 10 :24-25).
« Connaître les enfants de Dieu ».
The Interfaith Spiritual Church, inc. Herald Unto You It’s.